Terms and Conditions for A.S Plumbing and Heating
1) Work will be undertaken during working hours of 8:00- 17:30.
2) Any amendments to your original order will need to be made in writing, when the quotation can be adjusted accordingly.
3) All quotations are provided free of charge and with no obligation to proceed. All quotations will be based on the information made available at the time and could be subject to change under certain circumstances.
Fault finding/ investigations will be charged accordingly and this price will be
deducted from your final invoice if you choose AS Plumbing and Heating to
complete the necessary repairs as diagnosed.
5) Where the flues pass through an outside wall we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that when filling the hole, this matches the existing wall finish, but exact matching cannot be guaranteed.
6) Carpets/flooring may need to be lifted to install pipework, in such an event A.S Plumbing and Heating endeavour to return the carpet/ flooring to as near as original condition as possible. Although it is important to note that we are heating engineers and not carpet fitters.
7) Powerflushing to remove debris from a central heating system can, on rare occasions, expose previously undetectable faults, weak points or breaches. A.S Plumbing and Heating cannot be held responsible for any such pre-existing conditions which might be revealed, or for any resulting damage which might occur.
8) Installing a new boiler will not affect individual radiators or cause them to cease working. If there are previously faulty radiators on the system, they may need to be replaced, resulting in an additional charge.
9) When installing a new boiler it may come to light that new pipework may also need to be installed due to a difference in diameter between existing pipework and the new boiler. In such cases an additional charged may be incurred.
10) All gas and water piping will be installed and insulated according to appropriate standards. Pipe work will be concealed, wherever possible, however this will be at the discretion of the company.
11) The company will remove all waste upon completion of the installation. This includes unused materials and disconnected copper cylinders.
12) All materials and workmanship are guaranteed for 12 months following the completion of all works, this excludes issues resulting from normal wear and tear. A written guarantee will not be required as all records of work carried out and materials purchased are retained for 6 years.
13) The customer will have 30 days from the initial quotation in which to accept.
14) Any workmanship that is
not to the satisfaction of the customer needs to be
reported within 28 days of completion. When an agreement has been made betweenboth parties all agreed additional works will be completed free of charge.
15) Payment in full is due on the day of completion of work. All materials, fixtures and fittings used will remain the property of A.S Plumbing and Heating until the account is settled in full. Failure to pay an outstanding account can result in legal action and the possible removal of installed items.